What is the craziest Minecraft seed?
10 best Minecraft seeds
- Minecraft Seed Island. Buried treasure and hidden loot make this seed immediately exciting.
- Temple of Doom. Welcome to the jungle!
- A Song of Ice and Spire.
- Ultimate Farm Spawn.
- Village Cut in Half by Ravine.
- Savanna Villages on the Great Plains.
- Horse Island Survival.
- The Titanic.
How do you find a desert temple in Minecraft?
To find a desert temple, you can either look above ground, or search while mining. If you are underground and you run into a large, square formation of sandstone, it is a desert temple.
What is the best seed to speedrun Minecraft?
#1 Current Any% Glitchless Set Seed WR – Bedrock
Speedrunner Danny15 used this Minecraft seed to set the current world record for the Any% Glitchless – Set Seed, PC category for Bedrock Edition. This seed has proven to be incredibly successful across multiple categories of Minecraft speedrunning.
Are there still desert temples in Minecraft?
Desert Temples sometimes spawn in Desert Biomes, never anywhere else. In one, do NOT mine the blue terracotta and fall down; you will be blown up. To get down safely, mine the orange terracotta next to the blue terracotta. Then you can drop down safely.
What is the easiest seed in Minecraft 2020?
Best Minecraft Seeds 2021
- Huge Village with Ravine. Seed: 1935762385.
- Exposed Stronghold and Easy Diamonds. Seed: 823486800.
- Desert Pyramid. Seed: -1665911630.
- Zombie Village. Seed: 427074153.
- Stronghold in Village Well. Seed: -1813745601.
- Pillaged Village. Seed: 1036.
- Surface Spawner. Seed: 1915631036.
- Woodland Mansion with a Village. Seed: 1208416085.
What is the best seed in Minecraft for diamonds?
Five best Minecraft seeds for diamonds
- 1) Diamonds inside ravine.
- 2) Diamonds in a sinkhole.
- 3) Savanna Village, shipwreck and buried treasure.
- 4) Blacksmith Villages.
- 5) Ravine and abandoned mineshaft.
Why are there no chests in desert temple?
No treasure because the chamber was partially destroyed from the ravine’s generation.
How do you not die in a desert temple?
Don’t stand on top as you mine! Clear all blocks so you have a clear view of what you’re about to do. Be careful as you proceed. At the bottom of the room under the temple, there is a pressure plate; landing on it will activate 9 TNT, which will almost certainly kill you if you have bad armor.
How rare is a desert well in Minecraft?
Generation. Desert wells generate only in desert biomes. They have a 1⁄1000 [JE only] or 1⁄500 [BE only] chance to be generated in any desert chunk. It is possible for a well to generate around a cactus.
What is the best seed in Minecraft number?
Best Minecraft Seeds: Where to spawn for the best adventures
- Shipwreck survival (Java 1.14+)
- A song of ice and spire (Bedrock/Pocket Edition)
- Bamboo safari (Bedrock, Pocket Edition)
- Emerald temple (Bedrock, Pocket Edition)
- Ravine lodgings (Java 1.13+)
- Maniac mansion (Java 1.14+)
- Small town fever (Bedrock, Pocket Edition) Seed: 237634118.
- Marooned mesa (Java 1.13+) Seed: 291430071.
Do bedrock seeds work on Java?
ALL Bedrock seeds can work in Java. Positive seeds (from 0 to 2147483648) can be used as-is and will work immediately. For negative seeds (from -2147483647 to -1), you have to add 4294967296 to the number in order to get the equivalent Java seed.
What is the best seed?
This article will describe the nutritional content and health benefits of six of the healthiest seeds you can eat.
- Flaxseeds. Share on Pinterest.
- Chia Seeds.
- Hemp Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Pumpkin Seeds.
- Sunflower Seeds.
Do all jungle temples have chests?
Overview. Extremely dense trees, bushes, and vines often surround a jungle temple, obscuring it from view. A jungle temple consists of three floors connected via staircase, traps, secret rooms and puzzles. It can contain up to two chests, like a dungeon.
Does every desert have a temple?
Desert temples spawn randomly in desert biomes. There won’t necessarily be one temple in each desert — there can be more than one or none at all.
Are there chests in desert temples?
Desert pyramids are constructed with normal, chiseled, and cut sandstone, orange and blue terracotta, sandstone slabs, and sandstone stairs. Underneath this terracotta is a chamber containing four chests, which are rigged by a stone pressure plate directly under the blue terracotta block.