How do you use seeds in Minecraft Windows 10?
Open Minecraft and click the Play button. On the Worlds screen, click Create New and Create New World. On the Create New World screen, scroll down and look for the Seed field. Enter the seed value here, give your world a custom name, and choose whether or not you want to create it in Creative or Survival mode.
How do I find my Minecraft seed Windows 10?
You will see your usual list of worlds that you’ve created. Click the little edit button next to a world. This will bring up the Settings screen for the world. Scroll down and you will see a Seed value.
What is the easiest Minecraft seed?
The Best Minecraft Seeds For Lazy People
- Spawn next to a huge mushroom biome. Seed: -1309634265.
- Spawn next to a surface skeleton dungeon. Seed: -1617224717.
- Spawn near a desert temple and village (and acquire diamonds) Seed: -671258039.
- Spawn on a survival island. Seed: Sprite.
- Spawn next to a large mountain village. Seed: -5825474964779901595.
What Minecraft seed has the most diamonds?
Five best Minecraft seeds for diamonds
- 1) Diamonds inside ravine.
- 2) Diamonds in a sinkhole.
- 3) Savanna Village, shipwreck and buried treasure.
- 4) Blacksmith Villages.
- 5) Ravine and abandoned mineshaft.
What is the rarest biome in Minecraft?
Modified Jungle Edge is the rarest biome in the game and usually generates only when Jungle biomes meet Swamp Hills biomes. The result is a two-layer transition zone that includes a Modified Jungle Edge along the side of the Jungle, and a thin border of normal Jungle Edge on the side of the Swamp Hills.
What is the most luckiest seed in Minecraft?
10 best Minecraft seeds
- Minecraft Seed Island. Buried treasure and hidden loot make this seed immediately exciting.
- Temple of Doom. Welcome to the jungle!
- A Song of Ice and Spire.
- Ultimate Farm Spawn.
- Village Cut in Half by Ravine.
- Savanna Villages on the Great Plains.
- Horse Island Survival.
- The Titanic.
How do I find my server seed?
If you have operator perms (Someone did /op <username on you>, Though I am not sure if you need it) then you can just do /seed. It will give you the world seed in the chat. If you are the host of the server you can also check the console by typing “seed”. You can also check for the world seed in your server files.
How do I find my Minecraft seed?
Determining the seed
In Java Edition, the player can enter the command /seed to view the world’s seed. The player can also select ‘Re-create’ in the Worlds menu to see the seed. In Bedrock Edition, the seed can be found on the world options screen.
How do I find out my Minecraft seed?
You can find the savegames in the saves folder of your Minecraft installation. On Windows you can use %appdata%.minecraftsaves to get to that folder. You should also know that a seed is always a number (up to around 20 digits). If you type in anything else (like letters), it will be converted to a number.
What is the flattest seed in Minecraft?
#1 – 5682308706488683870. The flat lands in this seed seem to go on for miles and miles.
What is the hardest Minecraft seed?
- Wither Rose.
- Crying Obsidian.
- Wither Rose.
What is the best seed in Minecraft 1.16 4?
Minecraft 1.16 Seeds
- Four Witch Huts: 17451728208755585.
- Woodland Mansion at Spawn: 1609055592099966422.
- Octopus Island: 2945671375784082726.
- Skinny Mushroom Island: 2332439756294123069.
- Village Near Mushroom Island, Surrounded by Ice: -376042977865450385.
- Two Woodland Mansions: -8993723640229201049.
Is it better to mine at y11 or Y12?
Well-Known Member. If you mine y11 you see these coords (y9, y10,y11 and y12) diamond rates at Y12 is much lower than y8 so if you mine at y10 you see (y8, y9,y10 and y11) This way you will increase your diamond luck. And always mine the top block first so if there is lava you see it before it spreads all over you.
What biome has the most diamonds?
Diamonds Are More Common in Deserts, Savannas, and Mesas.
Do fake diamonds sink in water?
Real diamonds are incredibly dense, and often outmatch the fakes in density tests. To confirm this, fill a glass up with water and drop your diamond in. A fake diamond will most likely float on top or only sink to the middle while a real diamond will sink to the bottom thanks to its density.