How do you comment out a line in PHP?
To do a single line comment type “//” or “#” and all text to the right will be ignored by PHP interpreter.
How do I comment out PHP in HTML?
PHP supports several ways of commenting:
- Syntax for single-line comments: <! DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> // This is a single-line comment. …
- Syntax for multiple-line comments: <! DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> /* …
- Using comments to leave out parts of the code: <! DOCTYPE html> <html> <body>
How do you comment out in scheme?
6.18. 1.2 Comments
Comments in Scheme source files are written by starting them with a semicolon character ( ; ). The comment then reaches up to the end of the line. Comments can begin at any column, and the may be inserted on the same line as Scheme code.
How do I comment out php code in WordPress?
–– ––> (shown at the bottom of this image in green) or you can comment out sections of PHP using // for a single line or /* */ for multiple lines. This image shows the source code of a blog entry from one of my WordPress sites using the single.
- Wrap the code in PHP tags like this <? …
- Add PHP commenting <?
How do you write Hello World in PHP?
php // Declare the variable ‘string’ and assign it a value. // The <br> is the HTML equivalent to a new line. $string = ‘Hello World! <br>’; // You can echo the variable, similar to the way you would echo a string. echo $string; // You could also use print.
How should we add a single line comment in your PHP code?
- single line comment used for quick notes about complex code or to temporarily disable a line of PHP code. You need to add // or # before the code.
- multi-line comment used to comment out large blocks of code or writing multiple line comments. You need to add /* before and */ after the code.
What does PHP stands for?
PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor
How do you create a cookie in PHP?
Is PHP case sensitive?
In PHP, variable and constant names are case sensitive, while function names are not.
How do I comment on DrRacket?
Highlight the lines you want commented. Go up to “Racket” in the menu bar and click on “Comment Out with Semicolons.” DrRacket will put semicolons in front of each of the highlighted lines. You can block comment using #| and |# . Anything between the two tags will be commented out and Racket will not evaluate it.
How do I disable HTML code?
Type “—” followed by “>” (no quotes and no spaces) at the end of the block of text you want to hide. This closed comment tag ensures that the HTML code between the open comment tag and this point will be hidden when viewed with an Internet browser.
What does it mean to escape data WordPress?
Escaping is the process of securing output by stripping out unwanted data, like malformed HTML or script tags, preventing this data from being seen as code. Escaping helps secure your data prior to rendering it for the end user and prevents XSS (Cross-site scripting) attacks.