How do you comment out PHP and HTML?
PHP supports several ways of commenting:
- Syntax for single-line comments: <! DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> // This is a single-line comment. …
- Syntax for multiple-line comments: <! DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> /* …
- Using comments to leave out parts of the code: <! DOCTYPE html> <html> <body>
How do you comment out code in HTML?
To comment out in HTML, insert information between <! — and –> tags (browsers won’t show these notes). Commenting in HTML allows developers to leave notes about their code, its functionality or to indicate necessary changes for the future.
How do I code PHP in HTML?
In other words, if you want to insert PHP code into an HTML file, just write the PHP anywhere you want (so long as they’re inside the PHP tags). Open a PHP tag with <?
How would you write a single line comment in a PHP document?
PHP Comment Syntax: Single Line Comment
The single line comment tells the interpreter to ignore everything that occurs on that line to the right of the comment. To do a single line comment type “//” or “#” and all text to the right will be ignored by PHP interpreter.
What are the two types of comment tags in PHP?
How to write comments in PHP
- Answer: Use the Syntax “// text” and “/* text */” Comments are usually written within the block of PHP code to explain the functionality of the code. …
- Single Line Comments. PHP single line comment begins with // , See the example below: …
- Multi-line Comments. …
- Related FAQ.
What is comment in HTML?
The comment tag is used to insert comments in the source code. Comments are not displayed in the browsers. You can use comments to explain your code, which can help you when you edit the source code at a later date. This is especially useful if you have a lot of code.
How do you comment code?
How to comment Code: Primarily, a single “block” comment should be placed at the top of the function (or file) and describe the purpose the code and any algorithms used to accomplish the goal. In-line comments should be used sparingly, only where the code is not “self-documenting”.
How do I hide my code?
How to Hide an HTML Text Code
- Launch your HTML editor. Select “File” and “Open” from the program’s navigation bar. …
- Locate the text within the HTML document you want to hide. …
- Type “<” followed by “! …
- Type “—” followed by “>” (no quotes and no spaces) at the end of the block of text you want to hide. …
- Save your HTML document.
Where do I write PHP code?
Basic PHP Syntax
A PHP script can be placed anywhere in the document. The default file extension for PHP files is ” . php “. A PHP file normally contains HTML tags, and some PHP scripting code.
How do I start PHP code?
5.0 Run PHP Script with Database
- 5.1 Go to XAMPP server directory. Go to your “C:xampphtdocs” directory.
- 5.2 Create read_one.php. Create a file and name it “read_one.php”
- 5.3 Code Inside read_one. php. …
- 5.4 Open Your Browser. Run it by opening you your browser.
- 5.5 Load read_one.php. …
- 5.6 Output.
What is a PHP code?
PHP is a server side scripting language. that is used to develop Static websites or Dynamic websites or Web applications. PHP stands for Hypertext Pre-processor, that earlier stood for Personal Home Pages. PHP scripts can only be interpreted on a server that has PHP installed.7 дней назад
How do you write Hello World in PHP?
php // Declare the variable ‘string’ and assign it a value. // The <br> is the HTML equivalent to a new line. $string = ‘Hello World! <br>’; // You can echo the variable, similar to the way you would echo a string. echo $string; // You could also use print.
How do I comment PHP code in WordPress?
To comment part of a section, you have to already be inside PHP tags. So you don’t need to open a new set. // will get you there as a one line comment if you are in PHP tags and at the end of a line. Line wrap will apply.