How do I run a script from command line?
- Open a command prompt. (e.g., Start > Run > cmd.)
- Change directory (cd) to c:windowsSysWOW64 (e.g., cd windowssyswow64).
- Type cscript.exe followed by the script you would like to run.
How do I keep a PHP script running?
Another option is to monitor the process id. When the script first executes, you can grab the process id using getmypid function and store it in a file. You can then periodically check if it is still running using ps -p 1234 .
How do I run a .sh file in command prompt?
Execute Shell Script Files
- Open Command Prompt and navigate to the folder where the script file is available.
- Type Bash script-filename.sh and hit the enter key.
- It will execute the script, and depending on the file, you should see an output.
How do I run a script?
Run a script from the main menu
- Select Tools > Run Script.
- In the Do Script dialog box, select the script to run from the list of available scripts in the project.
- If you want to specify a condition that must evaluate to true in order for the script to run, do one of the following: …
- Click OK.
How do I run a bash script?
Bash as a scripting language. To create a bash script, you place #!/bin/bash at the top of the file. To execute the script from the current directory, you can run ./scriptname and pass any parameters you wish. When the shell executes a script, it finds the #!/path/to/interpreter .
Can I run shell script in Windows?
Windows doesn’t provide a Bourne-like shell. You can install Cygwin , which provides a Unix-like environment under Windows — but it doesn’t have a particularly “native” environment. … Or, instead of trying to write and run Unix-like shell scripts, you can write Windows batch files.
How do I run multiple commands after one command?
Try using the conditional execution & or the && between each command either with a copy and paste into the cmd.exe window or in a batch file. Additionally, you can use the double pipe || symbols instead to only run the next command if the previous command failed.